Dr. Bruce Lewis
- Hometown: Steelton, PA
- Undergrad: Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA
- Vet School: Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Special Interests: Abdominal Ultrasounds, Surgical & Internal Medicines, Emergency Medicine.
- Bio: Dr. Lewis also earned a diploma in 2007 from the North American Veterinary Conference Institute of Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound course. In addition, Dr. Lewis is an Exclusive Honored Member of the Biltmore Who’s Who since 2009. When he is not working, Dr. Lewis enjoys Taekwondo, music, and spending time with his family of five. His daughter has a guinea pig named Theo.
Dr. Rosemary Stolzer
- Hometown: St. Louis, MO
- Undergrad: University of Missouri
- Vet School: University of Missouri
- Special Interests: Pursuing ABVP Certification in Canine and Feline General Practice.
- Bio: When Dr. Rosemary Stolzer is not working, she enjoys training for marathons, and playing guitar. She has one dog named Charlie, three cats, and a guinea pig named The Stink that was rescued from a lab and is now living the life of luxury.
Dr. Hillary Hammond
- Hometown: Chatanooga, TN
- Undergrad: University of Tennessee
- Vet School: University of Tennessee
- Special Interests: Dr. Hillary Hammond is interested by a wide array of different areas in the veterinary field.
- Bio: Dr. Hillary Hammond is originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and graduated in 2012 from the University of Tennessee. She enjoys hiking and biking and spending time with friends and family. She has three pets, a Boxer mix named Copper, a Bull Mastiff named Georgia, and a Himalayan cat named Charlie.
Dr. Robert Loose
- Hometown: Deland, FL
- Undergrad: University of Florida. Go Gators!
- Vet School: North Carolina State University
- Special Interests:Anesthesia, Pain management, Orthopedics
- Bio:Dr. Robert Loose enjoys spending his free time outdoors hiking, golfing, and snowboarding.
Dr. Jovian Bailey
Dr. Bailey obtained her bachelor’s degree from Tuskegee University in Animal Sciences and later her DVM from Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Bailey’s professional interests include diagnostic imaging and soft tissue surgery. Outside of the office, Dr. Bailey enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her friends and family. Dr. Bailey and her fiancé, Evan, have a beautiful daughter, Elliot; two cats, Bobbie and Frenchie; and a dog named Spirit.
Dr. Cassaundra Moens
Dr. Cassaundra Moens was born and raised in Albert City, Iowa. While completing her bachelor’s degree in Biology at Iowa State University she worked as a gymnastics coach and as a teacher’s assistant for an introductory biology course. After completion of her bachelor’s degree Cassaundra worked as a zookeeper assistant at the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary in Boyd, TX for a year. In 2013, she was admitted to the University of Missouri School of Veterinary Medicine and graduated in 2017. During veterinary school Dr. Moens spent a summer in South Africa working on rhinos, large cats, and antelope. Dr. Moens has special interest in exotic medicine and dentistry.
Dr. Moens has 3 cats, Persia, Nugget, and Cheetah. In her free time she enjoys hiking, swimming, and a night out on the town.
Dr. Carlayna Stone
- Hometown: Born in Augusta, Georgia but moved to Jupiter, Florida shortly after.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida
- Vet School: Tuskegee University of Veterinary Medicine
- Special Interest: Dr. Stone interests include dermatology, exotic/wildlife care, holistic and orthopedics.
- Bio: When Dr. Stone is not at work, she enjoys traveling, cooking and playing basketball. She enjoys her off time with her two dogs (Jazz and Mr. Big).